Soddy Daisy Smiles is happy to announce our new offer of Free Whitening with new patient exam, xrays, and cleaning at regular price.
Free Whitening for Life Program
Free Whitening For Life Program
At Soddy Daisy Smiles, we pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice
and in knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. Soddy Daisy Smiles' Free Whitening for Life Program is a gift for patients who are already
taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little
help keeping up with their dental care. We hope you enjoy this program and encourage
you to invite family and friends to take part in our Free Whitening for Life program.
This privilege does require that you follow a few rules. Please read through them
carefully, review the policy and sign below. Your signature acknowledges receipt,
understanding and compliance of said policy. While our Free Whitening for Life Program
is a gift from us to you, we insist that all rules are followed in order to receive
Patient Activation Rules:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must complete new patient hygiene cleaning, full set of x-rays, doctor's exam and schedule your next 6 month
- Must comply with minimum required dental treatment, if any, as planned by the doctor
(Remember, we take your dental health seriously and want to ensure you are getting
the best care for a healthy smile for life. Minimum care can include fillings, extractions,
root canals and crowns. Dental experts do not recommend whitening for patients with
untreated cavities or other dental health issues.)
- After all necessary dental treatment is complete; impressions will be taken for
professional whitening system trays
- Must keep all of your scheduled appointments. Any cancellations will be done with
at least 48 hours advanced notice
- Must not have any outstanding bills with our dental office
Lifetime Maintenance Rules:
- Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned and appointed by Soddy Daisy Smiles
- Must maintain continued hygiene care (6 month hygiene appointments)
- Must comply with all Soddy Daisy Smiles policies regarding payment and broken
- Must keep all scheduled appointments (cancellations must be made with a minimum
- One whitening gel refill will be rewarded at each continued hygiene appointment
up to twice annually
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost to the patient
Disclaimer: Soddy Daisy Smiles, its doctors, and staff have the right to refuse
offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or
any other factor deemed necessary to void offer. Minimum gum and teeth health required
to receive professional whitening.
For more information about our Free Whitening for Life Program, call us at 423-332-5275.
Contact Us Today!
Also follow us on Facebook